Chapter 26

CLEO'S POV

Shock registered to all of us after we witness what happened to Analise. I could not imagine someone could kill their own mate. Their other half. Alpha Jester carry Diva inside their pack house. She loose consciousness after she got stab. Before I can even process everything, strong arms wrap around my waist.

"I just took a nap and the next thing I Know there where so many wolf injured and Jester killed his own Luna."

I face Oliver.

"We need to follow him, He might do something to Diva."

I get out of his comfortable hug and I quickly go to the pack house. I saw Alpha Jester in the living room siting.

"Where's Diva?"

I asked. My whole body is on edge again. Diva saved my life and because of me and my temper she is hurt.

"Inside the room with the pack doctor."

I go to the room and open the door. I saw Diva laying on the bed and a doctor together with a nurse cleaning up her wound. I don't want to disturb them so I silently closed the door and I face Jester. Oliver and the others are in the room as well.

"Why did you kill her?"

I asked him. No one stopped me. It's clear that they also wanted to know the reason why.

"Because she disrespected you and she tired to hurt you but she end up hurting her."

He said it like all the things that happened is no big deal. I can't believe this man.

"She's your Luna."

"Yes but not my mate."

I once again become silent because of the new revelation. Even Oliver and the others are shock but the people from his pack show no reaction.

"I just put her in charge to be the Luna because every pack needs their Luna. I haven't found my mate then."

"What are you saying? That you found your mate now?"

He look at the room where Diva lay. I shook my head to him.

"No, That's impossible. Diva already met her mate and it is impossible that it would be you."

Oliver is beside me right now. 

"Let's just wait till Diva wake's up and confirm what the Alpha is talking about."

Oliver said to all of us.

"Yeah, and while we were doing that, I want my memories back."

I said to all of them. Alpha Jester let out a deep breath as he stand up and motion for us to follow him. We walk to the pack house's hallway going down to the basement.

"I actually didn't want to give it to you without gaining anything in the process but I'am tired of so many commotion. Since that gem appear in my pack, The once peaceful pack turned out different. People are always arguing and there's always a rogue siting. We will saw him but we will never be able to catch him."

Alpha Jester said. I look at Oliver.

"What is the rogue doing?"

Oliver asked.

"Nothing. Just looking in the direction where the gem lies."

My heart bit became faster. I have this feeling that the rogue he was talking about is the same person Diva claim to be her mate. We got to the basement of the pack house and there we saw the red gem, planted in the middle of the floor. Then the same feeling envelope me. Calm and peaceful feeling. I touched the gem then a blinding light appear once again as I loose myself into the darkness.