Chapter 33

CLEO'S POV

We contacted all the Alpha's of the Southern Territory and all of them confirmed they're attendance but I still feel uneasy. Maybe because we don't know where the battle will be held. The Alpha's estimated they're arrivals and they think that tomorrow before the night fall's they are already in here. My wolf is also restless. We we're so close to her final piece yet we couldn't get it right now. The only one who can calm my nerves down is Oliver, but Oliver can't always be by my side specially if they are conducting a plan.

I let out a deep breath. i was supposed to be inside and conducting a plan with them but they are arguing none stop and it's getting on my nerves. I told them to fix they're differences and come up with a good plan before I get they're asses in hell. When I walk out of the tent they are all looking at me with wide eyes. Guess they didn't expect me to talk like that but I told you that my language isn't exactly clean whenever I felt extreme feelings and that time I was pissed off big time with they're attitudes.

"Tough night?"

Aliyah asked me. I didn't feel her coming near me. Maybe I was so occupied.

"Yeah, The Alpha's in there are douche bag. You should join me inside since you're the Luna of the Death Pack."

She gave me a big smile.

"Ow, please my lady. Ask me to fight a warrior but I will not go in there and listen to they're nonsense talk."

I smile at her too.

"I've got a feeling that I will be saying that soon."

We both laugh in that but quickly stop when we felt something moving in the forest. Both Aliyah and I sharpened our senses. I slowly got my bow out of my back and get an arrow in my leg's positioning to get ready if something wrong happens. In the forest emerge Diva and Alpha Jester. I quickly put down my bow and I was greeted with a nude Diva running toward me to envelope me in a big hug.

"I miss you."

She said. I smiled at her. Alpha Jester was now wearing a trousers. He gave Diva a dress which she gladly accepted. 

"My lady."

Alpha Jester said bowing to me. I noodled to him.

"Alpha Jester. They are waiting for you. You can go directly to that tent before the two of them kill each other."

I said with a smile. I believe that Alpha Michael and Oliver were never going to be in good terms for a long period of time. Alpha Jester give  me a small laugh like he's been expecting the two to kill each other. 

"Yes my lady."

He walk leaving the three of us in each others company. I smiled at Diva meaningfully and I saw Aliyah smiling to her at the same way.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Diva asked.

"We know you already completed the bond."

Aliyah said. Diva blush in the deepest color of red I can see. I laugh at her reaction.

"How does it feel?"

I asked, mainly because I wanted to tease her. She blush even more.

"Can we not talk about that?"

Both Aliyah and me laugh at her reaction. She gave us an annoyed look but in joking way. We both laugh at it. We talk more, Diva's family is already in her pack but Lexus didn't join them. She said that Lexus is completely fine in our pack and didn't want to leave so she asked me to take care of her brother. Her brother taking his dream seriously. Who am I not to take care of someone like him. Our mates come out of the tent. Oliver and Alpha Michael  was sending glare's at each other while Alpha Jester was in the middle of them and shaking his head with the attitudes of the two.

Aliyah and I cross our arms in our chest with the look of disapproval in the two of them. Oliver look at me then he look at the ground. Alpha Michael look at Aliyah, She gave Aliyah a childish grin. The one that kids do when they where caught in the act. 

"Alpha Jester, I hope you come up with an effective plan?"

I already come up with one my lady. 

"Good, Now, will you please excuse me and my mate for a while."

They all leave. I still stare at Oliver. I saw in my peripheral that Aliyah pinch Alpha Michael's ears because of it's behavior. Oliver was looking at them and he cringed when he saw what happens to Alpha Michael then he look at me like a lost child.

"Don't look at me like that."

I said in a stern voice.

"Will you pinch my ears?"

He asked like a kid. How could I get angry with this man. I didn't response. He look at the ground. I walk towards him and I put his face in the middle of my hands. I guide his face to look at me.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk but Michael is so much worst than me."

He said. I kissed him in the forehead.

"Yeah, I know. That's why he get to have a pinch in the ears and you get to have a kiss in the fore head."

He smile to me and quickly hug me. leading me back to our tent. When we where both inside our tent he grab me and kiss me with so much passion. Then he pull away and stare at me in the eyes.

"Soon, You'll all be mine."

I smiled to him.

"Yeah, soon I'm all your's."

He pull me to a hug once again. I can feel his junior bump down there.

"God Cleo! Hearing you say that is so....arousing."

 I just smiled at him as we lay in our bed. Tomorrow, all the Alpha's will be here and soon we will going to the war and I'll have my gem and my wolf. It's only day's I need to count to have everything come to it's end.

Days. 

---------Edited-------