Chapter 10

"Hey Cleo, I wish you were my mate."

Jasper said to me while looking at the starry sky. We were both sitting on the ground that is covered with grass that night.

"I also wish that jaspy."

I said. Calling him by his nickname. We both look at each other and Jasper slowly close the distance between us.

"Cleo!"

I immediately stood up from the ground when I heard my brothers voice. I saw him leaning at the tree and by the looks in his eyes. He is not happy. He don't like it when I was with Jasper alone.

"Let's talk. NOW."

He said before leaving. I looked at Jasper and I saw him also looking at me with sadness in his eyes. We both know that it is impossible for us to be together. atleast not until we found our mates and we will just found our mates when we both shift. I will be shifting 2 months from now and Jasper will shift 2 days after I do. I really wish to the moon goddess that he will become my mate. When I got home I went straight directly to my brothers office. I found him sitting in there.

"How many times Cleo? How many times do I have to tell you this?"

I just stood in front of him. looking at my feet while I am listening to his endless chant.

"I can give you anything you want but please don't ask me to permit this. It is against our nature. We have MATES Cleo. Our other half, our perfect match. Why can't you understand that?"

I look at him.

"Why can't you also understand that I love Jasper?"

I said to him. Breaking my silence.

"Because he IS-NOT-YOUR-MATE-CLEO!"

He emphasize each word and each word slice through my heart . I know that Jasper is not my mate but slapping it in my face make it more painful. I turned my hands into a grip fighting the tears that is threatening to fall. Cesar and I are always been close, He always gave me what I want but when it comes to Jasper he always turn into someone far different from my loving brother. The only reason we get to argue is Jasper. Since Jasper and I take our relationship into something else that is also the time Cesar and I began to argue. I feel like we don't get along with each other any more. I miss my older brother.

"Don't try my patience Cleo, choose. You will leave that boy alone or I will banish him in our pack? You choose!"

My brother said to me. I shake my head to him in shock.

"You can't do that?"

I said to him.

"I can. I am your Alpha. I can tell the people that he tried to rape you and no one will question me."

I shake my head continuously. I can't believe my brother would do that. My loving brother who's always been my hero and savior. He can't do something as horrible as that!

"You're a monster."

I whispered while tears fall down to my cheeks.

"I'am. So, I suggest you don't try to unleash this monster before it's too late."

He said. I just shake my head again in disbelief then I walked out of the room. Along the way, I bumped into my father but I disregard him as well. When it comes to Jasper both of them has the same opinion. I go to my room as I cry my hearts out. A knock in my door interrupted my sobs.