WHY!

------Ezra's POV------

  "EZRA NOOOO," my ex-master shouted as I raised my lightsaber and swung it down into going into his stomach but before it did I hesitated as I saw Hera come down the ramp of the ghost.

"What's going on... Ezra... EZRA NO STOP!" Hera screamed.

But it was too late, I felt anger from seeing my crew they did a supply run and carried on without me and I hated them for it, I HATED THEM.

------Hera's POV------

I heard fighting outside and thought that I could help but as i came out I saw horror. Ezra was holding Kanan with a red lightsaber in hand about to kill him.   

  "What's going on... Ezra... EZRA NO STOP!" I screamed.  

But no luck. He had changed and I could tell as I saw Ezra, the young child I knew, he was like a son to me and I saw him stab Kanan, the mad I love right in the stomach. 

"NOOOO!" I begun to cry.

I saw Ezra got to Vader and they walked off. He looked upset but I hated him know he was never coming back on board the ghost ever. I looked at Kanan, tears welling up in my eyes, Zeb and Sabine came to see if he was okay. I looked for a pules, I checked again, and again, and again. There was a faint one barley able to detect.

"Please Kanan wake up, please. I'm sorry so, so sorry please Kanan, I failed, I failed you and Ezra if I maybe... somehow saved Ezra stopped Vader turning Ezra to the dark side, I'm sorry so, so, so sorry... just please come back, come up to me," I told him.

"Karabast Hera, we gotta go we can put him on life support maybe, but we have to go," Zeb explained as he lifted him up, we ran into the ship and put him in the med bay.

"I'm... I'm so, so sorry Kanan, I love you," I expressed 

------Ezra's POV------

You killed him the only one who cared enough about you, and you killed him ,you did this you killed him, you killed him, your a murderer, what will Hera think she hates you. 

That's all that was going through my mind, I was waiting outside the door where Vader and Queen Breha Organa were discussing stuff, I just couldn't wait for our meeting with the Emperor. After they finished my master and I, walked to another ship and after a while we were there.

We had dinner and then the meeting begun.

"So my boy, what is your name?" the Emperor asked.

"Ezra Bridger, my lord,"

"Good, is your master teaching you well,"

"Yes my lord, he is a very good master,"

"Good, good, Vader is the boy a good student," the Emperor asked Lord Vader.

"Yes, he is a very good apprentice, he actually just killed his old master, didn't you Ezra,"

"yes," I answered    

"I think you will be a good part of the Empire for years to come," 

"Thank you, my lord"

"You may leave now, go!" The emperor told us.

We left and went back to Lord Vader's star destroyer.