The rescue

------Ezra's POV------

It was hard to sleep knowing that Vader was going to torture me tomorrow, but I managed to get some sleep even if it was riddled with nightmares. I awoke to the sound of the door opening, it was Vader.

"Well, well, well let's go," Vader said coming up to me. He force grabbed me by the neck, strangling me and then, then I was out cold. I woke up, back in the dark cold room where I got tortured yesterday.

"One last chance, join us," Vader said in his cybernetic roar.

"Never, I WILL NEVER JOIN YOU EVER!" I shouted back at him.

"Lets begin then," he said igniting his lightsaber. I watched it as it came closer and closer until it ripped through the cloth of my jump suit touching my arm as he dragged his burning, red lightsaber down my from my shoulder to my wrist. It hurt more than 50 bullets. He raised it and did it again on the same arm right next to the other line. I tried hard to not scream in pain, I tried not to cry but tears still came out of my eyes. After he finished making the second line on my arm, he stabbed his lightsaber right into my knee as I screamed out in pain and then dragged it along my led 3 times and the 2 times on the other leg. when I screamed out I could feel Kanan's presence it was weird. 

  ------Kanan's POV------  

We were all waiting in the common room except from Hera because she was flying the ship which was in hyperspace. I felt pain and heard a scream I knew that voice, it was Ezra. I meditated trying to work out what had happened. When I did I saw Ezra for about a minuet as Vader stabbed him with his lightsaber. I woke from my vision with a startled look on my face.

"You okay Kanan?" Sabine asked me. 

"Yeah, yeah I saw a vision of Ezra," I told them.

"Is he okay, in the vision," Sabine continued.

"No, he was being tortured by Darth Vader," I explained.

"KARABAST, we have to get him back," Zeb shouted

"and we will, were out of hyperspace lets get ready," Hera said calmly walking in

  ------Ezra's POV------ 

Vader electrocuted me, strangled me and hurt me until it was time for dinner.

"Till after dinner, you can always stop this torture by joining me, you opened a Sith holocron, that is the only reason I'm interested with you, you will become my apprentice or suffer the consequences. Take him to dinner I don't think he can walk do drag him to the hall, I want him back straight after dinner." Vader said as he walked away.

Two troopers grabbed me. Vader was right I couldn't walk, we got to the door as the two troopers threw me to the ground. Arien and Dhara rushed over to help me get my food. As I went to sit down a group of troopers came in and grabbed all of the prisoners including myself as we were being dragged away we were all so confused but then I saw Zeb and Kanan I called out "Zeb Kanan over here help." They looked at me as Zeb shot both of the storm troopers holding me.

"Come on kid," Zeb shouted.

"I can't, I can't move my leg," I called back.

Kanan looked shocked as he ran over but then he got forced back into a wall as Vader walked in.

"KANAN," I screamed. 

"Your Master can't do anything to help you now," 

I saw two bombs fall down as smoke filled the room Sabine came into the room but it was too late Vader had grabbed my arm and dragged me to the cells. The doors closed and I knew hell would continue. 

"Put him in Cell-66 I want 5 troopers inside and 2 posted outside, NOW!" Vader yelled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to thank everyone for reading we just got 100 readers THANK YOU!