Training

------Hera's POV------

Kanan walked onto the ghost and I could tell he wanted to do something i would not agree with.

"So what is it?" I asked him

"How did you know i was going to ask you something?" Kanan replied

"I now you love, so what is it,"

"Well you know how Ezra was in prison on Mustafar," 

"Yes," I knew he was gonna ask if we could save someone it was obverse 

"Two girls Dhara Leonis and Way Ingeasa they helped Ezra in the prison..." 

"And Ezra has asked if we can go help them," 

"Ye," 

"Fine get Sabine and Zeb," 

"Ezra's coming to." Kanan added

"WHAT, no he is not fit enough, both with the force and physically," 

"Hera I will keep him safe, it is his idea," 

"Okay but one thing goes wrong its your fault," 

"It always is," Kanan started to walk out, "oops forgot something,"

"What," I asked as Kanan gave me a hug.

"Thank you for forgiving Ezra," 

"I had to love he needs you more though so go and prepare him for the mission, I am giving you permission to restart training but any sign he is using the dark side you stop for the day understand"

He gave me a kiss, and walked off but not before he said "understood Captain Syndulla," giving a a sarcastic salute.

------Kanan's POV------

I walked into the MedBay and Ezra immediately sat up.

"Sooo... come on Kanan what did she say," Ezra looked very optimistic his bright blue blue eyes were back and shining

"Well Ezra I'm sorry," I teased

"Did she say no," 

"Well you see she said you can go on the mission," 

 "Really YAY," Ezra said as he jumped off the bed 

"She also said we can start training again," 

"When?" Ezra said basically jumping 

"Now!"

"YAY!"

"Come on now first here is your blue lightsaber," I said as he clipped the hilt to his belt. "let's start with meditating," 

Whilst meditating I decide to reach for Ezra's force signature worried I would get a dark one but it was completely pure. This filled me with hope. After about 2 hours he awoke 

"Wow 2 hours that's good," I started 

 "I had a conversation with master Yoda about how he was proud of me because I learnt how to be a Jedi and he also said that I was gonna have to make hard decisions but he had faith i would stay on track." 

"Well I'm proud of you too, Padawan," I said smiling I was very proud of him  

"Let's try dueling this is where its hardest to stay on the path of the Jedi, okay let's begin,"

Our blades clashed the duel went on for about an hour and I was not going easy and then he won.

"Beat you," Ezra said with glee.

"Good get some sleep I will check on you injury's tomorrow and I none of them are bad then we go on a mission tomorrow... and Ezra I'm not just proud I'm the proudest I've ever been,"

I walked back to the ghost and saw Hera.

"How was it," She asked

"Master Yoda messaged him saying he was proud of Ezra, his force signature is pure and his dueling is better than mine, lets just say he's gonna be more than fine," 

"Great I've briefed Zeb Sabine and Rex on the mission they all are coming we are ready to go,"