Dhara and Way

------Zare's POV------

Rumour's that Ezra had rejoined the rebels were flying around the academy. I believed them I had too Ezra could not be evil. I sat with Oleg and the rest (I didn't really like them but they were the only people in the academy I knew.) An imperial officer walked in.

He explained "There have been many rumour's going around I'm here to clean them up yes we lost the battle, yes Ezra Bridger also known as Dev Morgan joined back with the rebels, that is all,"

That is really good news.

After training I went back to my room and saw my emergency com hat the rebels gave me was flashing no one was in the room so I answered it.

"Hello," I called

"Hey Zare," Ezra called back

"I heard you joined back with the rebels," 

"Yep there have better food," he joked

"So what do you want?" 

"I have found Dhara!" 

"WHAT?" I shouted. Maybe I was too loud because Oleg came in.

"Everything okay Leonis," Oleg asked

"Yeah, I hit my foot on the wall and got a ya know a bit shocked," I stuttered 

"Okay hurry up meet you in the dinning hall," 

"Yeah see you soon,"

"Oh god that was close," I said to Ezra

"I know, yeah she's on Mustafar we are going on a rescue mission to go get her and another girl, what do you want us to do with her?" Ezra asked 

"Take her to my parents I have sent you coordinates I will meet you their message me when you have her good luck," 

"Thanks have fun with Oleg," 

"Don't remind me, see ya," 

------Ezra's POV------

"Going into Hyperspace," Hera called.

I was in my room but the rest of the crew were all sat in the common room. I was worried about going back there. I scared me. I had been having nightmare's about that prison, I didn't tell anyone I didn't want them thinking I was weak. Knock, knock Kanan was at the door. 

"Come in," I said not wanting Kanan to think something was up but Kanan knew otherwise.

"what's wrong?" He asked

"Nothing, nothing is wrong I'm fine," 

"Sure, and I'm a loth cat," 

"How do you know," 

"I know you, now, let me guess you scared to go back to Mustafar," 

"Yeah," 

"Come here," Kanan said giving me a big hug.

"Every to the common room we're here," Hera said over the com.

I dressed up in my cadet uniform and Kanan got changed into his storm trooper getup 

"Everything will be okay, I promise," Kanan said as we walked to the ramp 

 We walked in and the first thing we heard was screaming. We carried on until we reached the dinner hall we walked around the area for a bit until we 1:15 pm when all the prisoners we in. I sent a signal to Sabine and Zeb who were ready and waiting in two creates inside the dinning hall. Kanan waited by the door and I walked up to Dhara until a storm trooper came over to stop me.

"Hey, what do you think your doing cadet," 

I tried to do a mind trick "I'm going to talk to those to girls," but it didn't work.   

"Excuse me Cadet why," 

I tried again, "I am going to talk to those to girls,"

"You are going to talk to those to girls," 

That was a close one. I walked up to Dhara and Way.

"Can we help you," Dhara asked.

"Well nice to see you to Dhara,"

"Who are you?" Way asked

"My name is Ezra Bridger and I'm here to get you out," I said revealing my face.

But then Vader came in!