School :-(

As you know I don't go to school so here's the reason why.

I just started high school so my mom wanted me to go to summer school (in Jamaica you can go to summer school if you want to, not because you're failing a class) so I went to school because I was just starting. So I saw a girl (she was chubby and tall for her age) she was in an argument with another chubby girl. The girl I became 'friends' with her name is Tasheka and I don't remember the other girl's name.

The girl: I don't like you, and your fat.

Tash: whatever.

The girl walked away so it was just me and her.

Me: so what if she doesn't like you, and isn't she 'fat' too.

From that day we became 'friends' mistake number 1. One day she hit me in the head, so I told her to stop and that because we were friends I'm not going to hit you back. But she continued, so I started to ditch her but she didn't get the hint.

The last day of summer school I was looking forward to not seeing her again, little did I know she was going to be in my class.

When school started I was so surprise to see her in my class, but I still avoided her. Some days later I made some really nice girls ( 4 of them but one moved to the country)
but I stopped talking to them because I thought they were 'boring' and start talking to Crystal and her gang, mistake number 2.

Months, weeks later we became best friends at least I thought we were and that's what they always say. We were inseparable everyone called us the short squad ( I was the shortest one) that girl ( yep that's what I'm calling her) she started to bullying me physically, verbally and emotionally.

There's a lot more so I am going to separate it.