Not quite

From that day I stopped talking to them and became friends with my old friends, they said that they didn't like Crystal them, mostly Crystal, that's didn't stop them from bullying me.

Crystal would throw things at me, call me names the usually stuff, but my friends would cuss her I meet some nice people through my new friends and I wonder why I stopped talking to them in the first place.

The bullying from the class stopped but the scars still remain, I am afraid to go places alone, ask for help I can't go into a crowded place without thinking that people are looking at me.

One day (still in nine grade) we were in History call when my friends and were talking and laughing loud when a guy shouted:
"Davia shut up, that's why Crystal's not talking to you".
So I answered back that I wasn't begging any friends.

So Crystal jumped and then my friends, the whole class was in up roar she said she was going to fight me so I said bring it ( I was shaking inside). When school was over we went into our form class because the gates weren't opened as yet. One of my friend went in to Crystal's face because she said some shit about her.

They started to fight and my other friend went in, then they got outside the guards had to break them up the Dean, made us stay in a room they she talked to us one by one we got suspended ( my first sus, I thought my mom was going to freak) the Dean said to me that I was the one who said I was getting bullied yet I was fighting ( I didn't even touch the bitch, that's what really set me off) I wanted to scream in her face, but I kept my mouth shut.

I got put in black and white ( again I didn't even touch the bitch, looking back when she was on the ground I should have grabbed her, that way I can say yes I beat the bitch, I deserve to be put in this).