Finally Finished

So I was put in black and white but I think that people were looking and pointing so when summer came ( I had on the suit in the middle of May, and I get summer in June so) I asked my mom for a transfer, I got it but it was one of the worst schools every.

I went to the school in late October so I was behind. I meet a girl name Jessica, but people troubled her so I stopped talking to her, I wanted a friend who people didn't pick on I wanted her to stand up for me and herself. But before I stopped talking to her a girl started to pick on me, so you know it brought back memories.

The form teacher liked me,  he was nice. Before I stopped going to the school I use to ditch (it was a shift school, and I was on evening shift soo) the teacher talked to people and told that the kids were asking for for me, he told my cousin that they liked me and I would talk to them (he was right but I wasn't going to talk to them they could've come to me, and I didn't get the best welcome).

My cousin told me that she saw Crystal going to a pregnant school, and just had her baby (when we were friends she always said she wanted to be pregnant, well she got her wish, she was always the bad one).

Karma's a bitch don't fret young one, their day WILL come.

So I wrote this at 11:30 pm and now its 2:53 am wow just wow.