For Justin

Omg Jussttin, go boo I love you so much; I am so happy for you. Know people can stop talking shit about you.

We aren't afraid to show our love for him

You deserve it, I can't describe how beatific I am. Love you beau            

Thank you Pattie for giving us Justin, your the reason Justin is where he is.

Thank you for being a part of my life, your one of the best thing that has happened to me. 

   I remember the first time I saw you in the 'one time' music video, I told myself that I will love you, and know everything about you.

Don't you give up, I won't give up, let me love you.

No one makes fun of Jay but us. Go pick on someone else

I know that you are going trough some hard times but I promise, you will get over it and praise God when you do. People go and come but I with the rest of us Beliebers will always love you

I hope you know I won't let go.

Us, Beliebers, we were born for making fun of JB but everyone knows its not real and its just for fun.

I may not know a lot about you but I am loyal as hell, you may think that many people are against you but we all love you, even thou you don't know us and we don't know you personally ♦. 

Through the hate and sorrow, I will stand by you. Whenever someone say something bad about you I always defended you, even when you were wrong.

I know your hurting but you don't have to go trough it alone you can talk to family and go to a physiologist and get help. I love and I would be devastated, and lose all hope. All I want to say is get better and there will be tomorrow.  

We are proud Beliebers.

Ok I love you so much don't kill yourself and CONGRATULATIONS .

And this isn't the last time your name will be in the record book because you are awesome.   

"I love my haters. They spend so much time thinking about me, aren't they sweet?"JB

I don't know why people are hating on your girlfriend, because that didn't say anything when Selena was dating you when the bitch was eighteen and you were sixteen.   

Any time I hear her on the radio I change it. And when my sister or anybody else has a picture of her in their phone I always delete it. #what people call petty.

Remember when # was used when you were talking about number. I don't know the use of hash tags.