Psychology

Here are some important psychology saying:

°If a person is angry over little, small things that person is in need of love.

°Holding in tears causes stress and weights down your heart. Crying is healthy.

°If a person sleeps a lot that person is sad.

°When someone appears in your dreams it signifies that person misses you.

°If a person speaks less, but fast, that person is keeping a secret.

°If a person can't cry that person is weak.

°If a person laugh, even at stupid things, that person is lonely.

°If a person cries over little things, that person is soft hearted or innocent.

°Emotional pain is more remembered that physical pain and has more effect in our behavior.

°You can't make faces up. Those dreams where you see an unfamiliar face, you have seen it before, you just don't know where.

°What we wear affects our behavior.

°Comedians and funny people are actually more depressed that others.

°You can sense someone staring at you even when you sleep.

°If you don't love yourself you'll always be chasing people who don't love you either.

°Women with higher IQ's have harder time finding a mate.( yeah bitches keep saying that the nerd, gets the hot guy, or two guys are fighting over her).

°If you announce your goals, you're less likely to succeed.

°Cuteness inspires aggression — which is why we often want to squeeze things we find cute.

Yellow teeth are stronger, the natural color of our teeth is a light yellow. Whitening your teeth can permanently weaken them.

Constantly dreaming about someone may indicate that they're actually missing & or thinking about you a lot.

Over thinking can cause hair loss.

Smarter children become heavier drinkers as adults, according to several studies.

Simply looking at a photo of someone you love can help relieve pain.

I think we should pay attention to these and understand the human mind, because some of these really shocked me.

And I really want to be a psychologist ☺