#Struggles

We all have our struggles well here is a list I go through with these Jamaican people.

1: We are having a drought right now so we have to go to people's homes to catch.

2: We wear uniform (I for one is grateful that we wear it because; we get to have sport day and shit so we wear clothes and that's the only reason I go, besides looking at what people wear.

3: The sun is fricking hot.

4: The dance; have you ever seen Jamaica's dance, well I don't call that dancing.

5: They think it's funny to disrespect a teacher, but what they don't know is that the teacher already know everything that they are teaching.

6: They (me too) speak bad, like who taught you English your Maths teacher.

7: We don't have our own school bus so we take a public bus to go to school, I hate taking a public bus when the kids are on there are fucking disgusting; they're rude and anything but nice (I want to write what they do but that would be a long ass rant)

8: They're not use to nice things example: when they see someone carrying another person's bag; they call that person stupid are dumb because, they are not use to seeing someone doing nice things for others.

Please don't get offended it's just for fun.