Soon There

So she and Tiana got expelled but things didn't get better not even close, so my friends still bullied me and the kids in class. Everywhere I went in school people knew, not a lot but knew me.

I was always the ugly friend people always choose to bully me, my friends would ask me for things but if I didn't give it to them they would threaten to stop talking to me. Crystal was the main one but Candiece is the follower, laughing at her jokes and always making fun of me when they feel down, people would always say I'm a bad friend but they know what I've been through.

So were in the nine grade a new girl named Nastasia came we became friends with her but they made fun of her saying she s**k h**d and she was a slut, she liked Tevin, that's Tash's friend, so he was so-call  popular so people troubled her for it, but I liked her better than my old friends.

I don't know why but people were always saying that Joann was the prettiest girl in class but, she was far from pretty. She and Donnell (one of Tasheka's friend) they think they were the baddest girls in class but Jonna got her ass whooped two times and people still think she can fight.

So anyways one day the school was having peace day we were outside upstairs, and they were doing the usually, so I started to cry they started asking why I was crying, but I wasn't telling them so they kissed their teeth and walked off.

My old friends (good people) came and asked why I was crying but I didn't tell them either, so they asked Crystal them so they said they don't know and don't care (great friends right) they came and asked again so I told them that they were treating me bad, and they needed to stop and that I wanted to kill me self.

I liked Fridays because I get weekend, but on Sundays I sit at the computer and cry because I didn't want to come to school ( you know what one of them said, come on guess) Crystal, the ring leader said I should do it because she had a black dress.