Stuff About Stuff

Things I hate; this isn't going to long.

— People who think reading is for 'nerds'. People what the fuck is a nerd.

— I hate when people take pictures of me.

— I'm not afraid of bugs or insects but when I can't find them, that's different.

— Being alone.

— Heights (no I'm scared of falling)

— Fairytale: They give false hope.

— People who updated their Facebook status every two minutes ( *Lilly voice* son of a bish).

— Rollercoaster/Ferris Wheels (because you know the height)

— Betrayal: that's a bitch, especially if its coming from your so called friends.

— Bullies :I really hate bullies, just because your going through shit at home that, doesn't you can take it out on other people.

— People who abuse animals.

— Trusting: I don't trust people especially because you know the school thing.

That's all I can think of for know

Wrestling:

Now I love wrestling, but I think its getting boring; The Bella's are gone (you have to admit that when they were there it was nicer) Seth, oh Seth he got injured; and y'all know that he was the life of  WWE, and Cena he has to look after his girl, but Roman is still sexy, and I for one thinks the woman's champ is a hoe.

I haven't seen a horror movie that makes me want to sleep with the lights, they are so sure you jump a bit; but where's the excitement, if you know a good one please tell me.

Justin I don't like you again, like why the hell can't you stay from that 'girl'; you two sing song about each other and yet she calls you every fucking day, know I heard that the two of are bloody writing a song to fucking gether.