Dream Meaning

Self harm:

To dream that you are harming yourself suggest that you are seeking attention. You are desperate cry for help. Alternatively, you are trying to disconnect yourself from the unbearable pain you are experiencing in an aspect of your life.

Beaten:

To dream that you are beaten indicates that you need to make some fundamental changes to your character. You need to make some conscious adjustment and evaluation. Alternatively, it suggests that someone is pushing you beyond your limits.

Love:

To dream of love or being in love suggests intense feeling carried over from a waking relationships. It refers to your contentment with what you already have and where you are in life. On the other hand, the dream may be compensatory and implies that you may not be getting enough in your life.

Abuse:

To dream you are being verbally or physically abused suggests that you are feeling victimized in a waking situation. You are being talking advantage of.

Moving:

To dream you are moving suggest you're bored of your surroundings and want to get out of there as fast as possible.

Being Bullied:

To dream you are being bullied, means that someone has really hurt you in real life, mostly on social media sites.

On computer

To dream you are on a computer/laptop, suggest that you are spending too much time on yours.

Dying:

To dream that you are dying, suggest that something bad is going to happen, in your future maybe in a couple of years are weeks.

October 21, 2016.