Not finished yet

It didn't get bad until I got in to eight grade my so called friends would join her and make jokes hit me, but I didn't think anyone else would talk to me so I stuck with it.

Every time people would talk shit about them I would defend them but, if that happened to me they would laugh and say it was true even if it wasn't.

We were the odd squad out in our class nobody would talk to us and if they did it was to borrow something are make fun of me.

I remember one time (still in grade eight) the girl and her follower Tiana called me 'bap bap' ( I still don't know what the hell that is) and I started crying, that was the first time I cried in front of those bastards, I didn't want to because I didn't want to seem weak, even as I was crying they still chanted it.

She was really a bitch ( you know who I am talking about, if not it's that slut tash she truly ruined my life along with some of the kids of Pembrooke Hall)
she draws a crowd everywhere she goes, I don't now why people like her all she does is make people feel like shit.

My so called friends would always hang out with her, I kept a safe distance from her but the bitches I call friends would always point to me and she would trouble me and they joined in.

She would always give the teachers hell especially our Maths teacher who is also our form teacher, one day while in Maths she took a picture of the teach and put it on fb, we were in I.T class when someone saw it and told the I.T teacher. 

Months later I finally got the courage to tell my mom she said to stand up for myself and to hit the fat bitch and run, in between the hassle I meet some really great seven grade girls but, Joann one of the girls who bullied me liked the guy that one of the seven grade girl liked so they argued constantly.