Stuff about Stuff again

I heard that Justin is rocking breads I didn't even know they, showed a video when he was at the    i♥ radio awards I watched it; but I didn't know that he had them in and people are saying that they don't like it, its whatever tho.

He posted a video where he was on the bed, he said a girl came up to him and said that she loved him but she's not sure about the hair, that's not what I'm writing about its the way he sounded like he had a smoker voice I really hope he's the one doing it. I also heard he got a dog, I really hope he's not depressed.

If you want to make fun of some ones hair, make fun of 'the weekends' hair like what the fuck is that.

Did you see the trailer for the new Avenger's movie( I don't remember the name) but I really want to watch it, I hope its great.

And that Angry Birds movie.
OMG

I really want answers to these questions.

When do you get summer holiday?

How much months?

Why do you have so many holidays? We have like 8

* New Years — you have that.

* Ash Wednesday — I don't know if you have that.

* Easter Monday — you have to have that.

* Good Friday — you've got to have that.

* Labor Day — yes you do.

* Independent Day — yep.

* Emancipation Day — do you have that?

* National Heroes Day — do you celebrate that?

I'm not going to list Christmas, because everybody celebrates that.

But I didn't know that you celebrate Boxing Day.