Chapter Forty - Four

Edited

    Diary Entry #1

    First of all, screw vampirism.

    Second of all, screw Stefan's vegan plan.

    Third of all, screw Damon Salvatore (but not actually).

    That asshole promised he'd help me deal with this. You know, considering he had a part in turning me. He's been disappearing lately, like an asshole, leaving me with Rabbit Eater (Stefan) and Emotional Issues (No offense Caroline).

    Stefan thought that it would be a great idea to make
me right down all my feelings and shit. Right now? I'm pissed and annoyed.

    Though, they have taught me some cool stuff. I can do that speed thing where I speed off and not run into trees. I can also feed from the neck and wrist of a person. Also, to make Stefan happy, I fed off a few squirrels (which were disgusting)

    Compulsion is easier than I thought, I just have to be direct (which is no problem).

    Stefan is forcing me to write down my feelings considering I was so emotional that first day. The main emotion I've been feeling recently is anger.

    Anyway, I don't feel like writing any more so yeah, adios.

    I close the purple cover journal and set it aside. Stupid journals. Stefan and Caroline left me alone to write but they act like I'm gonna write my entire existence down. 

    The door opens, forcing me to look over and glare at the familiar face. I can't help but see red when I look at him

    I put my new vampire powers to the test, speeding over the before harshly shoving him against the front door. "Hey there, asshole," I greet.

"Gabby," he groans out before letting out a defeated sigh. "Listen—"

"Do you know how badly I want to kill you?" I growl, holding him against the wall. "It's not even because I want to, Damon."

"I know," he groans put as my face begins to tingle. "You can put the vamp face away."

I pull away from him, turning away to regain control. I take deep breaths, trying to stop my anger from forcing me to do something I'll regret.

He puts a hand on my shoulder, making me jump in surprise. He turns me around, despite my vamp face still remaining before slowly rubbing his thumb over my cheek.

"I'm so sorry," he mumbles, looking into my eyes. They still sparkle, letting me know he truly means it. "I didn't...I didn't want to ditch you like that."

"Then why did you?" I can't help but snap as my vamp face dies down. "Is it because I'm mad at you for compelling me?"

"That has nothing to do with—"

    "Why?" I demand. I frown at the droplets of water on his forehead. Is that sweat? Speaking of, he's starting to look a little pale. "Damon, is something wrong?"

    He chuckles before kissing my forehead gently. "I love you, Gabriella." He walks away toward the living room, making me frown in confusion.

    He's hiding something.

    I grab my phone and call Stefan. He answers after the first ring. "What's wrong with Damon?" I demand, cutting to the chase as I watch him disappear from view.