1

********
Omg I'm back lol and with a new book!!! Yay!!!
********

Daya's POV
We head to the airport and I don't see max anywhere. I asked Adam he said he got a flight to Louisiana because he wanted me to keep the job at the offices. He's sweet but he can't leave! I still love him. He needs to know that I know he didn't cheat. But I can't leave right now. He won't answer my calls or texts. What if he changed his number! I'll go visit as soon as possible. I already miss him.

"Hey what's up?" I hear Red ask me.

"Nothing." I say back.

"Something is obviously up or you wouldn't be all sad." He says proving a point.

"Thinking about max... " I say kind of sad.

"Don't think about it." He comforts me," he made his own choices."

"Red, can I still stay with you?" I ask pleadingly.

"Always." He says back. " also we are seat buddies.

Reds POV
Max keeps messing up. He left her. She deserves someone better. Like me. What????? Yep. I said it. I have a crush on her. I've had a crush on her since I laid eyes on her. But freaking Max! He always gets the girls I like. Now that he's gone though she will be mine. I hope. All I have to do is get her kind off him and on me. Plus he left so she won't have to see him. Better for me. Don't get me wrong I love max but it's so hard to find somebody that likes me for me and not my "fame". Let's just hope that person is Daya.

"Hey we're back" I hear someone whisper to me.
"oh okay thanks." I say while clear clearing my thoughts. Igloo and see daya.

"what were you thinking about?" She asks me

"just my life. Plans for my life I should say." I reply.

"I do that a lot. Like a lot a lot." She says embarrassed

"I know." I say back

She seems somewhat happier now that we're back to Washington.

"Can you help me pack?" She asks.

"Yes." I say pleased.

We go to her house after the airport and I help her pack what she needs until we can get her bed, dresser, and desk shipped. After that we go to mine and Barney's house. So I help her unpack pack everything in our spare room. Then she says she is tired so I leave her room to let her sleep. Alright next step. Winning her over.

----------
Who ships red and daya? Who ships daya and max?
----------