22

When I wake up from my sleep, I see max still asleep. He's so cute when he sleeps. I get closer and lay my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me. A few moments later I hear him groan. Then yawn, "good morning."

"Good morning max." I say back but yawn cause he did.

"Why are you all snuggled up to me?" He asks.

"I couldn't resist." I say laughing. He laughs too. His laugh is sexy too. I can't believe I'm going to marry him. This ginger who I've come to love over the two years I've known him. My love.

"Well if you can't resist me when I'm asleep. Let's see how you resist me when I'm awake." He says inches his face close to mine. Our lips make contact and move in sync.

After about 5 minutes of that we stop and get out of bed. "So what is the plan today?" I ask him.

"Um I honestly have no idea." He tells me. "We can see if anybody is doing anything special but if not we can go walking or I can illegally sneak you into a casino." He laughs.

"No, but we can walk around and do stuff." I tell him.

"Okay let's get dressed." He says throwing the covers off of us. "Get your lazy ass outta bed." He tells me.

"No"

"Daya, I don't want to make you." He says in a fatherly voice.

"Dad max please just stop being a mad dad max. Or else I'll cry and make you a sad max." I can see the anger in him.

"Daya I'm going to keep my cool because I love you. So get out of bed. Please." He says more nicely. I get up laughing.

Okay now for a shower. "I hate you max you in the shower?" I say knocking on the door.

"No, I took one last night after you fell asleep." He says walking out if the bathroom. "I wash brushing my teeth and using the restroom."

"TMI Maxine." I say walking in the bathroom and closing the door. I lock and proceed to get undressed and turn on the shower. I turn on some music and I hear nickelback play. "Max! Did you mess with my playlist on Spotify?"

"Maybe...." I hear him say.

"I'm going to kill you." I say to him. Now off to my shower.

After showering all the dirt off I get out and dry and dress. Now to find out our plans.