9

Max's POV
I feel so bad for not apologizing to Red. It's my fault that he's hurt and I feel like crap. Daya is mad at me and she hasn't talked to me since the day it happened. She hasn't left the hospital. I need to apologize today. When I get to the hospital I walk over to the waiting area and see Daya sleeping. I then walk over to the front desk and ask the receptionist reds new room number.

"238, please sign in here" she demands. I sign in and make my way to his room. I walk through his door and over to his bed. "Red??" I say poking him.

"Hmmmm? Oh hey max. What's up?" He says sleepily. I can't help but look at how bad he's hurt. It is all my fault.

"I'm sorry." I tell him. He looks at me confused. "I also forgive you." I finally feel relief.

"Why would you be sorry?" He exclaims "I was the rude one. I saw you here and Daya hugged you so instantly me being her boyfriend I freaked. I shouldn't have punched you Max." He says and I can tell he's sorry.

"Hey let's put the past I the past." I tell him. "What even happened?" I ask in a sarcastic voice.

"What something happened I didn't know" he chuckles. "Hey man, Adam and me and everyone has missed you around the offices. Would you wanna come back?" He ask.

"I thought you'd never ask!" I seem too excited but a hint of sarcasm. I then walk out of his room and into the waiting room. I sit across from Daya and she wakes up about 5 minutes later. I'm watching tv and she is just staring holes into me.

"Did you come for me or red?" She asks aggravated.

"I came for Red." I tell her the truth. "I apologized to him."

"Good." Is all she says before she leaves probably to see Red. I sit in this clean waiting room and think. I've messed up a lot. I ruined the chances with the love of my life. Slowly she is falling for someone else. He's falling in love with her too. What am I to do?

-------------
Okay so instead of choices this time I want ideas from you. If I like the idea I'll put it in the story. Plus if you have a book I'll give your account a shoutout!!!!!!!! So comment ideas. I'll be looking.
-------------