7

Dayas POV.
Alright today I'm going on a date with Red. I don't know what to do. I'm freaking out on the inside. He makes me all flustered when I'm around him. It's like he's brings out a whole different side in me. When were around people its innocent flirting but when we're alone, I just wanna ;) . (If you know what I mean.) I can't keep my hands off of him when we're alone. Like right now I'm in his offices pressed against a wall my hands in his hair and legs around his waist making out. I probably should go back to work lol.

"Hey Red" I say breathing heavily. "I gotta go back to my office to work"

"I want more though." He says with a puppy dog face. " I love the taste of your lips." He winks at me.

"Your such loser." I say walking out of his bland office room that only contains his computer and Matt Damon. As I'm walking out of the office I get a text from max.

To Daya:
           Come outside the offices. :)
       From Max.

What? Whatever I'll go.

"Hey where are you going" I hear Red ask.

"Outside" I turn around to look at him " come with me."

We walk outside and we interlock our fingers. We get outside and I see a very happy max. I look up at red and he seems angry. I'm happy that max is okay though. I run to max and give him a gigantic hug.

"I'm so happy that you visited!" I practically scream out. " we all missed you."

"I missed you guys too" he says to me with enthusiasm. " we need to talk later." Is all he gets out before I see an angry Red storm over to us. Red literally picks me up and places me behind him. Red then shoves max back and he says

"She is mine now so back up." I see the anger in his eyes. " stay away from her!"

"You can't tell me what to do Red." Max says calmly.

"I can't tell you but I can give you a little taste of what will come your way of you don't." He grabs max by the collar if the shirt and pushed him against Adams car. Max isn't fighting back. He's so calm. Like he doesn't want to fight.

"Red stop!" I beg him. " I'm with you now not him." I plead. He lets max go and I run to Red to calm him down. I've never seen him this violent before. "Red? What was that all about" I ask after I see max walk inside.

"I was scared I was going to lose you." He says almost in tears. " I can't lose you."

"Look I need you to say sorry to max and then I can forgive you okay?" I command him through a question.

"Okay, well I go say sorry now to get it over with." He looks at me.

-----------
Okay sorry it's short.

Choices
1) max forgives him right away

2)max forgives him later.
------------