8 (part two)

Red's POV
Where am I? Is this Days house? She showed me pictures and told me a little about herself. Her boyfriend and how he abused her. Mistreated her. Is that Daya? "Hey Daya! Can you hear me?" No answer was given. That is her ex? He looks angry.

"Hey Daya you are nothing but a price of crap." He screams at her. " you are worthless. He slapped her.

"No, stop!" I yell at him but he can't see or hear me. He just keeps hitting her over and over. She pleading to him. She's crying and shaking. I want to help her. He's still hitting her. He stops a few minutes later and just leaves her lifeless.

"If you tell anyone you will regret it." He threatens her almost lifeless body. She's unconscious. About an hour later of me watching her she wakes up and goes to the bathroom to clean up. I can hear her crying. Asking God why her. Why did she have to go through such terrible pain. She just screams at nothing. She walks out if the bathroom covered in bruises. She goes in her room and lays on her bed.

"I wish I had my brother here to comfort me." She says to herself. She just snuggles up in a ball. I lay down beside her and put my arms around her and she seems to stop crying. I look down and she's fallen asleep. I fall asleep right next to her only to see a light.

"Hello?" I call out. No one is in hear. I look down at my body and I'm bandaged up and I have a broken arm and leg. My head is pounding. I tell out again and some nurses walk through the door. They asks me who I am and where I am. I answer their question and ask them one. "Can I see my girlfriend?" They reply with a nod and walk out. A few moments later I see her beautiful face walk through the door. She has tear stained eyes. "Hey there beautiful! Why so sad?" I ask.

"Red you're okay?" She asks me. "Are you hurt? Are you breathing okay?" By the time she asks the questions she is now sitting on my bed next to me holding my hand with both of hers.

"I'm fine babe. I as only taking a nap." I say back to her to calm her down. Her blue eyes make contact with mine.

"You were taking a 5 day nap?" She laughs a little. "You are a heavy sleeper."

"Yeah I know, but I was dreaming of you." I tell her.

"What abo-" she was about to ask me but thankfully the doctor walked in to check my vitals. He asks her to leave and she walks out of the room and blows me a kiss. She mouths "I love you" then walks out.

-----------
Choices
1) max is still angry at red
2) max finally forgives red