10

Reds POV
Some how someway I mess everything up. I mean everything. Daya is mad at me because I told her not to hang around Max without me. I mean it's not that I don't trust her; I don't trust Max. He has a way with words. Now that he's back he always wants to be with Day and take her out but she politely rejects every time. Today though was different. He said you wanna go to Starbucks and get a coffee. She was maybe. She never went but like. Ugh!!!! So I took it upon myself to make a spontaneous trip to see my fam. Right now me and her are on our way to visit my parents. She is taking a nap. I decided we'd drive so we can have some time to ourselves. Unfortunately she has been asleep the whole time we've been driving. I think she's sleeping so she doesn't have to talk to me. She says I'm too bossy and clingy. I said sorry but I think she's actually mad. Whatever.

One month later

Dayas POV
Today was a long day. I mean like a really long day. We have been so busy at the offices. We did a contest where two lucky fans could win a trip to tour the offices. Plus spend a whole day hanging out with us. Right now me and Red and going home. He asked if I could drive. So I'm driving while he sleeps. He's been such a butt the past month. I honestly have to idea why though. Our relationship is going down hill. I think we are too much alike. I'm like the girl version of him. We get home and I wake his lazy butt up to go inside. We walk to his room and he stops me. "Can you sleep in here tonight?" He begs.

"Yeah I guess." I tell him " but no funny business." We then get ready for bed. We stay up a bit and talk then we drift asleep. Me then him. I curl up into his chest and sleep finally takes full affect.

Ding!

I wake up around 2 am and reds phone got a message.

To Red:
       Hey baby up for round two?
      From Katy ;)

That little. Ugh I should've known. Whatever I'm leaving. I can't deal with his crap right now.  I thought he was different. I pack just enough to last for the next two days. Then I'll have Ross bring me back to get the rest. I don't want to wake him so I'll just take an uber.

After getting inside the uber I tell him the directions and I arrive within 5 min. I go up to Ross' apartment and knock. Crap! Max is here. Lo and behold max answers.

"Hey Day! What's up?" He ask but then realizes something happened. " oh hey what's wrong? Come inside." I can't help but to cry.

"He actually cheated" is all I could mutter out. "Why am I so stupid." He just pulls me into a hug.

"Red cheated?" He asks me. "You want me to beat him up?" I just giggle. I walk overti there couch and see a blanket.

"Why are you not in bed." I ask him.

"I don't know but I'm glad I am." He just looks at me. I give him a confused look. "Only so you have someone to vent to." I then laugh a bit. "Stay right there." I nod my head. He walks into his old room. He comes out like 5 minutes later with a Nintendo 64. "Wanna play some Mario brothers?" He challenges me.

"Yes, but all I can say is I'll beat you." He laughs but not a real one like a sarcastic one. We play for awhile but then I get tired and fall asleep. I wake up the next morning on the couch in Max's arms. I missed this. He makes me so happy.

"Good morning." I hear his scratchy morning voice call out to me.

"Morning." I say back. That's when we both turned our attention to a loud knock at the front door.

"I'll get it." He tells me. I watch him walk over to the door and open it. There stands an angry Red. I swear his face was the same color as his hair.

"What are you doing here!" He sounded super mad. He's going to be rude then so be it. I can play this game too.

"First you tell me who Katy is?" I say with sass." She seems like a close friend. She woke me up this morning asking you for a booty call." I huff at him.

"Daya." He has nothing to say.

"You are such a pig. I wish that car would've killed you!" I am now angry.

"Babe please you don't mean that." He pleads to me. "I shouldn't have done it and I'm sorry. It was a one time thing." I can't look at him in the eyes.

"Pigs don't deserve to be slaughtered." I tell him, " they are chosen. Right now I'm giving you a chance to live before I slaughter you myself." I can see fear in his eyes.

"Babe?" He try's to grab my hands.

"One...." I hear max calling out.

"Max stay out of this." I hear red speak.

"Two...." I say next. He then leaves. I slam the door causing Ross to wake up.

"Do you guys have to be so loud?" I hear Ross scream from his room.

"So today is Saturday. Wanna do something?" He asks. "No I wanna stay home today." I tell him still frazzled.

"Look I got somewhere to be at like ten. I'll be back around twelve so if you feel like it we can go somewhere." He tells me. I just nod.

-------------------
Okay shout out to @Emily386 for the story idea! It was a great one! I have a plan for the next chapter so no choices this week again. Sorry.
-------------------