16

Max's POV
The love of my life is staying. This time I'm not losing her. I need to ask her to marry me. I need to shop for a ring. I'll ask Adam for the rest of the day off. I head over to his office and I see Em and Daya talking about God knows what. I knock on his door. He motions me in. "What do you want?" He asks.

"Can I take the rest of the day off?" I ask him.

"Why?"

"Um.... I'm getting a ring for Daya." I tell him quietly.

"Who would have thought that Max would've found the one." He jokes "but yes you can."

"Thanks." I walk out of his office and to Ross's. I don't knock I just walk in. "Hey Ross? I need to ask you something."

"Okay ask."

"This is really hard for me to ask but." I take a deep breath. "I know that Daya and her dad aren't that close at the moment, and I wanted to ask your blessing to marry her." I tell him. He just smiles.

"Of course!"

"Thanks Ross!" I walk out of his office and I see Red and Daya doing two truths and a lie. I walk past them and out to my car. Now to find a ring.

Daya's POV
"1) I've never eaten sushi. 2) I love max 3) I've met Paula Dean." I tell red. We're doing two truths and a lie. If you get it wrong you gotta eat a hot pepper.

"You have never met Paula." He says with confidence.

"Wrong, eat that pepper!" I tell him laughing he just glares at me. He takes the pepper and eats it. He grabs his milk and chugs it. Barney steps in front of the camera.

"Okays guys that was two truths and a lies." Corey cuts the camera and now to go find max. I'm hungry and want lunch. I walk around and he's no where. I go to Ross's office and ask him if he wants anything. He agrees and we leave.

----time skip to after work.----

I'm finished with everything. Now to leave.

Beep beep!

My phone.

To Daya:
        I'm picking you up at six. Be ready and wear something casual. ;) love you.
       From Max.

That butt! Now I got to get ready. But first I need to go home.

Max's POV
Okay I've picked the perfect ring. Let's hope she'll say yes.

                                The ring

Daya's POV
I'm all dressed. And I have to say I look damn good.

Now all I gotta do is wait on him

--------
Only a few more chapters then an epilogue. I don't know if I'm doing the third book
-------