19

Today me and Max are doing some planning. It's been a month since he proposed. Today we're going out to pick the cake out. Our colors are galaxy colors. "You ready babe?" I call for him.

"Yes!" He says coming out of the bathroom. "Let's go!" He drags me out of the apartment. We get in his car and go to the wedding planner.

We get to the the place and I get super excited. Wedding jitters. Ahhhhhh! "Babe, I'm so excited! We're actually getting married!" I grab his hand and squeeze it.

"I love you." He tells me.

"I love you too."

We walk inside and our planner walks over to us. Her name is Ruby.

"Hello, Max and Daya how may I help you?" Ruby ask.

"We want to look for a cake and the bouquet arrangement." Max tells her.

"Alright, well you guys can follow me over to the taste testing table. We will get some samples." She walks away and me and max just stare at each other.

"What are the colors you picked out Day?" Max asked me.

"I was thinking like Galaxy colors. Purple, blue, pink." I just giggle.

"Pink? Really?" He says sarcastically.

"Whatever! Who are your best men?" I ask

"Ross, Tim, Adam, Red, and Barney. Who are your bridesmaids?

"Alesa, Emily, Everest, and two friends you haven't my met." I tell him.

"When will I meet them?" He ask.

"Actually they're coming down next week to meet everyone before the wedding." I tell him. He seemed quite happy.

"Okay so here are a few samples." Ruby says sitting across from us. "This one is our chocolate."she says pushing it toward us. "This one is vanilla." The flavors continued and finally we chose a flavor. Marble cake with butter cream icing.

(The cake)

 Now on to the bouquet

Now on to the bouquet. "So we have some flower arrangements that you can choose from but seeing your colors we have a special one that would fit perfect." Ruby tells us. Here it is.

"Wow! I actually really like it." Max says.

"Yeah it's pretty." I tell him.

(Bouquet)

"This is the one

"This is the one. I love it." I tell Ruby. She nods and we go pay for everything.

"I hate you babe? Now that you left the offices what are we doing for money." I ask him.

"Well my channel will help but we can get side jobs and stuff." He says.

"Oh okay. Are we going to look for at houses tomorrow?" I ask another question.

"Yes, our realtor has found three houses." He tells me. " we just have to choose one. Obviously." He says

"Well then." I say. "I can't wait."