21

Daya's POV
I'm so excited; we bought a house. We are starting this new chapter. We're going to buy some things. "So are you happy?" Max asked me.

"I'm super happy!" I say a little too loud. He laughs. "Are we going to Red's party tomorrow?"

"Yes, but we actually need to leave now. It's in Las Vegas." He says "I bought plane tickets last night. The plane leaves in two hours so we need to leave."

"Well I need clothes I didn't pack any!" I tell him.

"I packed some. I packed you an outfit for tonight when we go out. I also packed an outfit for tomorrow for shopping and an outfit for his party." He tells me.

"Are they cute?" I ask him worried.

"They are to me." He says laughing.

Oh my gosh. What if they're all ugly!!!! Please Max have a little bit of taste.

"I love you so much." He says and grabs my hand.

"Love you too babe." I tell him back. We just hold hands in silence.

--time skip to them arriving at they're hotel in--
--Vegas cause I'm lazy AF.--

We get inside our room and it's actually a pretty decent size. It's got a king bed and a little sitting area and a little kitchen. I instantly go and open up my suitcase to see what outfits he picked out were. They are actually really cute outfits. Speaking of which we all are going out for Red's birthday tonight. Then tomorrow we're throwing a party. I'm not old enough to drink yet, but that's fine. I'll live it out through red lol. I'm only 18 I'm about to turn 19. In June. On the 2nd.

"Whatcha thinking about babe?" Max asked me.

"I'm not old enough to drink." He just laughs. "Neither is Barney or Ross."

"I know but I can't gamble either." He keeps laughing.

"Stop whining baby." He teases me.

"Hey I'm not that young.

"Baby" he says sticking his tongue out.

"Well at least I'm not a Mad Max!" I say running behind the couch in our little room.

"Oh, you're going to pay for that one he says chasing me. He catches me and picks me throwing me over his shoulder.

"Max put me down!" I say laughing. He throws me on the bed and starts tickling me. "M-Max s-s-stop!" I say stuttering while laughing. He smiles evilly. He leans down kissing my neck. "Max." I try to stop him. He stops and kisses my lips. I miss back but pull away shortly after.

"No more until later." I tell him. He gets off me goes to get dressed. Okay let's pick an outfit out. This is the one I'm guessing is for tonight.

I look in the mirror and I'm super impressed with the outfit he picked

I look in the mirror and I'm super impressed with the outfit he picked. Now to party!!!!!!! "You ready Daya?" Max asked me.

"Yes!" I say excitedly. "Let's go!" He grabs my hand and we walk to the lobby. We meet Adam and Alesa in there.

"Daya is mad that she can't drink." Max tells them. I blush while they laugh.

"It's okay, it's not as fun as you think." Alesa tries to comfort me.

"I know but still." I say sighing.

"You guys ready to leave?" Adam says. We all nod in agreement. I wonder where we're going? Maybe a casino I can't do anything there. It's so stupid! Maybe Ross, Barney, and I can do something together.

"So where are we going?" I ask as we hop into a rented car.

"We're going to a really nice restaurant." Alesa says.

"Red knows that there are younger people in our group so he said a restaurant is a good choice." Adam says looking at me through the rear view mirror.

"Okay I'm good with that." I say.

We arrive at the restaurant and sit at the reserved table Red got for us. Everyone is here. "What's up loser?!" Jordan yells pointing at me.

"Be quiet!" His girlfriend hits him in the side. He just laughs.

"Daya come sit next to me." Jess(aphmau) says. I go and sit next to her and max sits next to Tim. "So how are you and max?" Jess asked.

"Well, he asked me to marry him" I tell her and se squeals. "And today we bought a house."

"Oh is it cute?" She asked.

"Yes it's gorgeous." I tell her. The waitress comes out and we all devour our food. It was great lol but me and max head back to our hotel. We climb into the bed and get comfortable.

"So did you have fun?" Max asks me.

"I did but I'm tired so I'm going to sleep." I tell him then I plant a kiss on his cheek. I doze off and drift into a deep sleep.