Chapter 20.1 : Worries

Being easily jealous and naturally possessive were some of the reasons why Taylor didn't have a lot of friends back when they were still in high school - of course, that was aside from not letting people into her life because of the huge ego damag...

Being easily jealous and naturally possessive were some of the reasons why Taylor didn't have a lot of friends back when they were still in high school - of course, that was aside from not letting people into her life because of the huge ego damage and trauma that she had experienced when she was still in grade school.

She easily gets jealous whenever Abigail would hang out with someone else over the weekend, she felt as though that one day she'll wake up and there'd be a huge gap in between her and Abigail, and she was scared of that - since during those times, Abigail was her only best friend who'd listen to her aside from her mom. She has gotten possessive over her, that she didn't realized that Abigail already felt like she was choking. She wasn't really particular of this attitude of hers until Abigail herself pointed it out, and of course, just like any normal high school girl who had just gotten into a huge confrontation with her best friend. Taylor got hurt pretty bad, which sparked a small misunderstanding in between the two of them. Thankfully, that small misunderstanding didn't last long, when Taylor realizes that Abigail was saying the truth, over time she has learned to be understanding and trusting, and slowly, she has learned to open her doors to other people as she slowly repairs her damaged ego over time.

 Thankfully, that small misunderstanding didn't last long, when Taylor realizes that Abigail was saying the truth, over time she has learned to be understanding and trusting, and slowly, she has learned to open her doors to other people as she slo...

- - - - -

Taylor couldn't hide her excitement. In less than 12 hours, Karlie's coming back and they'll celebrate their first month together. Excitement isn't even the perfect word to capture what she's feeling right now.

It has never occurred to her that she'd be missing someone so much. It was a kind of longing that makes you just want to hold the other person's hand and never let go of them. It was a kind of longing that makes you want to run up to them and hug them tightly in the sight of them. But there was more to that, and it was something that's totally foreign and indescribable. How's that even possible? How is it possible to fall in love with someone that you already love every single day? She had never felt anything like this before and she found these feelings and feeling this way, amazing and scary at the same time.

She woke up later than usual, clutching her phone in her hand as she sat up in bed. She wanted to drop a good morning message to Karlie but her phone's battery has been drained after that overnight video call. Heaving a sigh, she immediately got up and charged her phone before walking over to the bathroom to take a bath. Once done, she looked at herself closely in the mirror and smiled as she found herself looking more lively than usual. She couldn't contain her excitement with the thought of what's going to happen tonight. She had planned everything to be perfect - the perfect dinner, the perfect walk lover's walk at a romantic and peaceful place to be at night, and of course, the perfect kiss.