Chapter 10 : Old Wounds

Trigger Warning : Talks about bullying.

============

There are wounds that does not heal over time.

-xxx-

Taylor Alison Swift loathes feeling nice

Everything went well for the past six days, especially that she's already in good terms with Karlie and the concert in Bloomington, Louisville and Evansville went well especially that her brother's there to support her. But of course just like what she believes in, every good thing comes to an end. She knew that this was coming, she knew that the universe will tear and burn happiness away like a bitch and of course, once again she's right.

She loathed the fact that instead of feeling excited about finally having a week break from the exhausting yet fun U.S tour; she came across a post under a user @AnnaTrevor A.K.A the girl who she used to be bestfriends with back in the day saying, "I can't believe that this bi**h @taylorswift13 is famous. She can't even sing!"

She even posted an old photo of her! An old photo that made her remember everything that had happened before. And even up to now, it still hurts like a bitch.

The reason why she locked herself in the castle in the first place is because of all the terrible things that this woman did to her.

Whenever she remembers them, it makes her want to cringe or to curl up in a ball and rock herself back and forth.

One time during their PE class, Taylor was innocently having her water break. When someone called her name out, the first thing she did was to look at the direction of who's calling her and to her surprise...

Bam!

Someone throw a ball at her with so much force that she found her ass kissing the ground after that hit.

Worse? Head shot and her nose bled.

Did anyone help her?

No one. Not even her closest friends. They're afraid to get bullied too that's why she had no one. Literally no one to the point that even starting a conversation with someone who she haven't met before is impossible. Because that bitch has made her famous in every bad way.

And even though that she kept on telling them that they're lies... no one believed her.

The feeling was like being stuck in hell. Everyday she had to go through what a normal grade 6 kid doesn't go through; from those ball throws to hiding her clothes after gym class, and so much more. Living during those days felt shit.

But there's one memory that makes her fuming mad everytime she remembers it. When she thought that thing called 'Anna' was already trying to make up with her. Of course, her 12 year old self bit into it and oh, boy, how wrong she was.