HIS THOUGHTS ON YOU;)

( if it's italicize that means it's there THOUGHTS okah? good)

Jeffery-

Y/n is such an amazing person. Her personality her e/c and her silky smooth h/c h/l is something I could ever w see ish for. Ever since she came into my life everything changed. I would think about her at night hoping to see her again but something is telling me to ask her out.

Slendoom-( see wat I did there? No?)

I always have this WEIRD feeling when I'm around her. She is is an amazing girl and her beautiful e/c catches me off guard at times. Am I able to love? What is love?

Elf boy (Ben)-

I know I love y/n because she is a gamer girl and she is pretty hot to be a (your age) and what's best I get to look at her through her computer in her room to watch her change and I swear she got quite the lumps if ya know Wat I mean ;)

Hoody-
( I kno he stutters but let's pretend he don't cause then Ima have to write all the scenarios I did sorry)

Y/n is so beautiful the way she flips her hair and the way it blows in the wind is Sooo mesmerising. How come I didn't notice her before. I want to make her mine and mine only.

Masky-

What is love?

The only love I kno Is for my cheesecake.

Is that what I feel for her?

(Yay two up dates so I hope u don't mind)

  -Llamaplier😎😂👍