the parteh

As I said before in my last chapter there are going to be a "special guest";)...enjoy..(cpb mean creepypasta boyfriend 2nd fave cp means second favorite creepypasta)
_______________

So you arrived at the party all dressed nicely with a bathing suit under. You dress In a black tank top with bleached high wasted shorts and black converse. When you got there you noticed fairly local was playing (song above👆) and saw a lot of people. There was a big pool and a hot tub. Then there was a big buffet table with a chocolate and vanilla fountain, a stack of hamburgers and hot dogs, sodas of all kind and cheesecake and other tasty desserts. You looked around for (cpb) but you couldn't find him so you asked (2 fave cp). "(2 fave cp), do you know where (cpb) is at?" "no I do not child but you can check that crowd" he said point towards the pool where you saw Calvin Harris coming. You where fangirling very hard but you kept composer and watched as more people arrived. You went up to greet them. After about awhile (cpb) came up to you an back hugged you. " There you are" you said mouth full of (fave dessert) and turned to hug him. "Like the party so far?" He looked In curiosity. "Of course! All this food and people, there is nothing more I could want but you". you smiled and so did he. " Are you guys ready to PARTAY!!" Calvin screamed into the microphone. "YEAH!!" The crowd screamed back. They started playing summer. "When I met you in the summer" he sang. You looked to (cpb) in wonderment. He looked at you. "How that stage get here?!" You yelled over the loud music. " Slender did that!" He yelled back. " We fell in love, as the leaves turned Brown". (Cpb) looked at you a kissed you powerfully. " I luv you y/n" (cpb) said. " Aww look at them!" You heard Calvin say into the microphone as the spotlight was now on you too. Everyone cheered. "Woo hoo!" As you heard dark link yell jumping into the pool splashing Ben drowned (change it if he is ur cpb) . "AAAAAHHHH!!!!" Ben screamed. He ran off somewhere. You laughed. This is the best night ever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5-2-17
Sorry this sucks. It was rushed and I had forgotten about this chapter.

Stay alive pegacorns😘😐