WHEN HE ASKS YOU OUT

( this is gonna be short cause ima get to the point.......and cause I'm lazy :p)

Jeff-

You and Jeff where watching black butler (and if you don't know what this is look it up on Netflix or youtube) when you notice Jeff staring at you every few minutes and was mumbling words you could make out until he excused himself to the bathroom. Minutes pass and he hasn't came out yet so you got curious.( didn't they say curiosity killed the grinny jk but srsly(-_-) )

As you peeked through the door Jeff was talking to himself.

" will she say yes? Even if I asked her how could she possibly date a monster like me?" He said head resting on his hands but u felt sadden by that and you also had feelings for him too.

" your not a monster at all and I would love to date you so yes" you said pushing the door open more to reveal yourself more so he know u heard him.

He turned around and saw you glad and shocked that u heard him so he ran up to you and hugged you whispering,

"I luv you"
" I luv you too".......

Slendunk-

You where in the living room with slendip reading a book when you finished you grabbed the next book but there was a letter.

Dear y/n
you mean so much to me and I was too scared to ask u face to face cause you might reject me and that is okay but to much to my delight will you out with me?

             -slender

When you looked up you say that slendup wasn't there anymore he was gone with his book up side down on the recliner.

"Yes I will go out with you" you said to yourself knowing he could hear you cause he was behind you.

He hugged you from behind and whispered a I luv you.

Benny-

You were playing clever bot bitch when a message popped up,

Elfboy1323: will you go out with me?

Badbish#1: yes Ben

Then Ben popped out of your computer and tackled you to the ground kissing you all over.

( badbish#1 is you)

Masky-

Masky came over to ur house and said he was bringing some cheesecake over to eat with you. Ya were sleep on the couch thinking about masky bcause you had a big crush on him and didn't know how to tell him until there was a knock on your door. You opened it to see masky holding a big ass cheesecake that says "will you go out with me?" And of course you agreed and you too ate the cheesecake together cuddling watching naruto or attack on titan or no game no life or hetalia which ever you want.

Hoodie-
(Welp! I have no ideas for him)

Hoodie came over to your house and asked you out...of course you said yass....

-llamas💝