when you move on

Evander locker is to nice to hurt you in the worst way so let's move on..last scenerio haha.. I'm going to start a new book so stay up to date..also ur engaged and happy......😇

Slendermane

You were hanging out with Kai (pronounced kie) who you just got engaged to after 1 year of dating. Slender knew about and wanted to kill him but didn't because he wants you to be happy. You told slender a few nights ago you would've forgiven him.

" Slender I would have gave you a second Chance but it's been 6 months since I last saw u" you explained.

" I know I'm sorry but take me back I luv you too much" he said. He kept himself together physically but not emotionally.

" I will always love you but im getting married and u better not hurt him. I mean it" and you walked out of the park gate. He silently cried and teleported.

Jeffrey Woods-

"Stay away from her! She's mine!!" You came rushing out the girls restroom to see Jeff trying to fight Mark.

" What the hell is going on!?" You said. You look to Jeff and boy was he a hot mess!.

" Y/n, is this your ex?" Mark wondered.

" Yes and Jeff leave me alone. You had your chance and you blew it. I'm happily engaged."

"Your not happy with him, I'm the only one who makes you happy!" Jeff said in protest.

" If you want to make me happy, you would leave the both of us alone. Good bye" you took Mark's hand and left hot topic. (If you don't like that store change it).

" I'm sorry" Jeff silently said in his head. Everyone looked at him. " What are y'all looking at!?" He said and left the store.

Ben the beaner weiner-

You were playing the Xbox when a message popped up.

" Don't marry him"

You ignored it and continued to play it but it kept coming back.

" No im going to marry sehun (pronounced say-hun) and you can't stop me! He makes me happy and if you really want to continue talking to me, leave him alone. You turned off the TV and went upstairs.

"As you wish" the message said

Masky-

Milano went dress shopping with you. The wedding was in 3 weeks and everything else was set except the dresses.

" Oh my days! That is beautiful!" The dress planner said delighted in her find( I'm not sure wat they are called) and started to twirl you to see the back.

" Aww thank you Bernadette" you smiled. Milano clapped.

" Very very pretty aunty'' Milano stood up of the chair and hugged ur waist since she was short. You hugged back.

" Thank you to, how about we go for ice cream afterwards?" She smiled jumping up and down.

" Yeah yeah yeah!!" The dress planner smiled at the two of you.

" Well since your excited and ms. Milano loves it, I will give it to you 15 percent off'' and headed to the cash register not taking no for answer. After you paid and said your goodbyes you both headed to the ice cream shop. On your way in there you saw your fiancee seungri (pronounced sung-gree) sitting alone reading a book. You went up to him.

" Hey babe" you tapped his shoulder. He looked up.

" Hey, Millie!" He said picking her up. You sat across from him. You began to order.

" Be right back" the waitress said. After 15 minutes a different waiter came.

" Here you go" and place ur orders down. Milano screamed a bit causing you and seungri to look up.

" Wat the hell you want?" You said coldly. Seungri was just as confused.

" Who th-" masky cut him off.

" Her boyfriend" masky looked at you and you frowned angrily.

" Ex boyfriend and I don't want you to come near me again or my family. Understood?" Telling him off seungri was comforting Milano who was scared.

" But I lov-"

" You heard her go away"( I just looked at the word count and it said 666) seungri defending you. He sighed and left but not before saying one last thing.

" I apologize deeply and I love you no matter what" and he was gone. Secretly you had a little bit of feelings left but your heart wants what it want.

Hooded depression-

Hoody went looking for you. He checked your home, the place where you go to ( work/school) and then your secret spot in the woods but you weren't there. Giving up, he went back home. Passing through the park he saw you. Going up to you he stopped in his tracks cause you weren't alone. He knew you got engaged, when he found out he tried killing namjoon but you got there just in time to stop it. He was watching you two and saw how namjoon gave you kisses making you smile in a way hoody never did. He was infuriated but he wants you to be happy.

" Stahp it" you giggled running away from him. Hoody was heart broken and decided to walk away.

Bloody painter-

Suho (pronounced sue-Hoe) and you were holding hands walking into the theatres to see ( scary/ romantic/ comedy) movie. Handing you your popcorn you bumped into Helen.

" I'm sorry y/n. Whose this?" He pointed to suho.

" Oh suho this is my ex I told you about and helen this is suho my fiancee" you introducing the two.

" Oh hi" Helen held out his hand and suho shooked it. You Helen are on good terms so you guys were okay with it.

" Well I got to go but yeah" Helen left. He still felt that pang of jealousy in him.

" Alright then..let's go" suho grabbed your hand left to see the movie.

Ok this is where I stop. Im adding Locklear where he proposes to you. Enjoy as always if you do.

Locklear-

You waited at a beautiful restaurant the was open to a gorgeous scenery. Locklear said he had a surprise for you and you were excited for it.

" Wow you look stunning" he approached you. You have to admit he looked sexy wearing a simply suit.

" And you look handsome" you walked up to him with a smile and kissed each other. You took a seat and sat down near the view. After ordering your food you began eating halfway through evander got up and kneeled in front of you earning looks from other people. Your eyes widened.

" Y/n I loved you for a long time and I still do. You make me happy every single day and I would love it if you married me and become my wife" he smiled nervously. You sorta hesitated.

" Just do it!" A random man said.
You nodded your head yes. And everyone clapped.

" I love you too".

The names I used as your fiancee are actually real people. They are kpop idols and if  you want to know what they look like here is their name:

Kai ( Kim jongin)
Group: exo

Mark
Group: nct u/ nct 127/ nct dream

Sehun ( Oh SeHun)
Group: exo

Seungri
Group: BigBang

Namjoon ( Kim namjoon)[also known as rapmonster]
Group: BTS

Suho
Group: Exo

As evander Locklear: Jackson wang
Group: Got7

Pegacorn😐✌