when your on your period

( the song above is called chemical prison by falling in reverse. great song listen to it btw andeh biersack is bae😉)

Slendank meme-

Slender is currently hiding in the woods scared for his life...

~~~~~~~1 hour ago~~~~~~~

Slender came in because you felt like you were going to die from the painful cramps.
" are you okay y/n starling" slendab said easing to your side but that question set you off.
" DO I FUCKING LOOK OKAY TO YOU!?" you screamed giving him a very scary look. "I'm sorry are you on your monthlies?" he asked hoping not to trigger you angry mode on him but that didn't help so you got up and and walked to where your katana collection was and pick up a (your fav color) (random size) katana and slowly turned towards him. " dear, what are you doing?" he was backing away towards the near exit but you didn't respond and charged at him full speed. Out of fear slendata ran out the door into the woods and hid after a few mins he sigh but that immediately stopped when he heard you cutting trees down and screaming. " honey, don't you know what I do to people who ask silly questions?" in a psycotic voice and In fear of asking he stayed quiet knowingly u will find him.

Jeff le dumbass-

Jeff came home from his killing spree."y/n! I'm home!" he yelled towards the stairs. No answer. " y/n?" he Said worriedly you might be hurt (which you is because Your on your period and it is a living hell in your womb).  As he made his way up stairs to you bedroom and slowly opened your door to see you sitting on the edge of your bed staring at the wall blankly not moving a muscle. You werent even blinking. Jeff thought about it and left...

~~~~~Le time skip~~~~~
Jeff came back with your fave ice cream and the conjurying2 (if you don't like that movie then change it) and he sat on the bed pulling you towards him to cuddle.

Ben-

you were in your kitchen cooking dinner. You were dicing the lovely timatoes ( if you know who Timmy timato is we are now bestfranns) And needed help to stir the pasta noodles so since Ben was in the living room playing assassins creed you called him. " babe can you come stir the pasta noodles please?" but he didn't answer. " Ben can come and help stir the noodles?" "no I'm busy" he said so you went into the living room turned off the game. " wHAT THE HELL Y/N" he yelled angry standing up in your face but you gave him a death glare and held the big sharp knife in his face that's covered with the red juice from the timato. When he saw that he quickly scowered off to the kitchen to help. " y-y/n a-a-are you on y-" "YES NOW KEEP STIRING AND DONT STOP!" he flinched at the tone of your voice and kept stiring.

Hooday-

Hoodie was In your room laying down watching hair Jordan on YouTube (hair Jordan is a emo YouTuber so watch his vids and subscribe to him) when you came in and cuddled up to him. He gave you a bag with your fave lady products and some chocolate. " your the best I love you" you said popping a chocolate in your mouth. " I luv you too" he said stealing a chocolate.

Masky- (I kinda forgot masky)

Masky came home to see you eating his last piece of cheesecake. " WHAT DAFUQ Y/N Y ARE YOU EARING MAH LAST PIECE OF CHEESECAKE!?" he yelled snatching away the fork and plate. He put 2 and 2 together and realized he made a big mistake but it was too late to say anything so you ran into your room and cried. When he came in you grabbed your bat and beat the hell out of him. While he was laying on the floor you grabbed the cheesecake and fork and begin to eat again watching fairy tale and crying at how hawt Gray is and how his tattoo is in the right place... Hoodster was still knocked out.