Chapter 2

we were walking..and he was showing me around!! He said "here's the boys bathroom" and I looked as if I was interested.. Then he said "oh I see u like that".. Then he winks!!! Omg I almost had a heart attack he's so hot! the bell was gonna ring.. I told him "bye see u later..Tysm for showing me around" he said "no problem cutie".. I almost died  he called me cutie..I walked in class and I saw this girl looking at me as if she hated me..I sat next to her and she said "why does it smells bad now?" Everyone started laughing.. She was looking at me all this period..Her name is Ashley..she hates me..I don't know why but whatever. Julian wasn't in my English class..hopefully he'll come in my math class after. The bell rang. I ran to my locker to go see Julian as soon as possible. I saw him I was going to see him but Ashley went to see him. She looked at me. She knew I was going to see him.! Anyways I met this new girl she's so nice!! I finally decided to ask her about Julian because she knew him since a long time..I asked "so u know Julian?" She told me "yes" and she was looking at him. Then she told me "that girl with him is his girlfriend" I said "WHATT?" She said "why r u mad u Like him? " I said "no."....unbelievable.. I felt like crying to be honest...
•Julian part of the story•
oh no y/n saw me with Ashley