Chapter 24

And then I started kissing him back.. he started touching me. next thing u know he was on top of me! okay then all of this happened....after a few minutes I fell asleep. Then I woke up at 7pm .. I woke Julian up then he was I n his boxers and I was in my bra and underwear so I put my shorts on and my shirt and ran home.. My mom is gonna kill me !! I came in home and she said "why are you late?" Then I said "we finally finished the project it takes some time she kept it with her.." .. I decided to go take a shower and sleep..
-next day-
I woke up and got a text from Julian he texted me and said "are you ready?" Then I remembered I'm going to the cinema with him..  I said "yea". He picked me up and we went.. after the movie was done we went to skateboard around our neighbour hood.. I got back home.
I felt dizzy and my stomach was hurting me so much for 2 weeks...  For some reasons I went to shop and I brought a thing to see if I was pregnant.. I went back home and locked myself in the bathroom .. And Checked.. I was shocked I am pregnant?!!! I came out the bathroom and texted Julian "I AM PREGNANT!!"
•Julian's part of story•
I came out the shower and got a text form y/n.. She said she was pregnant .
Then I texted her back "omg!! What have I done?" Then she said "no worries silly..."

"