Chapter 25

Omg I'm so happy that I'm pregnant I'll have a family... but the problem is my parents. I just heard my mom walk in the bathroom oh no !! I forgot the thing in the bathroom .. She came out with it in her hands and said "what is this?!" She was mad then I said "my stomach was hurting so I just brought to see, but there's nothing .." Then she said "the first thing u get is this if ur stomach is hurting ?!! that means something happened between you and Julian". I didn't know what to say . She called my dad and he was so mad!!! Few hours later my dad came home from work. He said "where is Julian?!!!" I said "I don't know".. My dad went outside he was going to his house... I followed him begging him to not go.. he Knock on the door and Julian opened ... My dad took Julian and put him against the wall...then my dad said "what did I tell you? stay away from her ! And If she is pregnant you'll see what will happen" from behind I was trying to tell Julian to not tell him that I was pregnant .. Julian didn't say anything then we left ... as we were walking back home my dad said "did u test to see if ur pregnant ?" I said "yes and there's nothing don't worry" then my dad said "thank god. I don't want to see you around Julian anymore".... ugh I'm so mad I have to lie,. I don't know what will happen next with the baby.. I can't anymore . Me and Julian have to do something...