Chapter 11

As we were in the car driving we saw Ashley in her car beside us.. She was with her squad. She opened her window and said "HAVE FUN U TOO"!" but she was sarcastic obviously. We finally arrived. As we walked in everyone was looking at us holding hands. I saw my friend she was with her boyfriend. She came and told me "don't worry what Ashley is going to do.. Just laugh and continue dancing..kill em with kindness".. Julian said "yea your right that's so true". Somebody was talking on stage he said "we will be bringing up prom queen and prom king soon!" Hopefully it's me and Julian!!! Ashley came in with puffy pink dress.. She was rolling her eyes at us with her squad. Me and Julian were dancing..
•Ashley's part of the story•
okay girls get ready.. when I scream "Go" u pull the box.
•you•
as we were dancing we heard someone scream "GO" 2 seconds later there was sewed that fell on us.. I tried to not get mad.. I looked at Julian and smiled.. everyone was like "ohhhhh" I looked at my friend she whispered "killing em with kindness".. me and Julian started laughing and dancing!!!! I heard Ashley scream in at her friends cause her plan didn't work.. Hahah..20 min later I went to the bathroom to clean myself,. Ashley called Julian to com with her.