Chapter 23

I felt someone behind me.. It was just my mom I looked at her and she said "I was just taking a walk and saw u over there".. Then I walked with my mom home .. few minutes later my mom told me "what were doing at you ur friend's house?" I said "a project I'll have to go tomorrow too". I know I have to lie.. I love Julian and I don't wanna loose him. I went home and logged into Facebook.. I was checking my feed then I saw the news page it said "Ashley beckham from the Saint Joseph high school is now in jail for telling people to kill a girl." oh I wonder where she was.. I called Julian and told him "did you see the news?" He said "yea she's in jail.. well she deserves it" then I said "yea I guess".....
-Next day-
like always I get up for school. after school I'll be going to Julian's house his parents aren't home.. And tomorrow I'll be going to the cinema with him. I went to class like always.. Stayed with Julian.. that's what I do everyday at school now. Finally school ended I went to his house again.. we watched Netflix I told him I'll be picking what to watch.. I put on a show called "once upon a time"...
•Julian's part of story•
She's so cute I'm glad she's mine... I'll be kissing her tonight .. but she doesn't wanna make out ..
•your part of story•
For now we watched an episode then Julian looked at me and said "uhh let's not watch.." then I said "then what now?" He approached to me and started kissing me ....
----------------
Okay guys should she get pregnant?! Lol sorry or nah? But if not comment other ideas please