Chapter 28

I decided to run away with Julian... Tomorrow morning at 5 am he will be waiting for me outside to leave,, I'll be going from my window again .. I packed all my stuff. My stomach is hurting me.. And my parents always fight. I heard they will divorce soon and I'll be in Canada.. I'm actually sad to hear that,, I'll be living with my mom if I ever come back. Julian called me and said "tomorrow we will be leaving to Canada..." I said "yea I already packed my stuff to go.." .
-Next day-
I woke up at 4am and I saw Julian waiting for me. I sneaked out the window. I went into the car and he said "are you ready?" I said "Yes I am" and we kissed before he started driving... we finally arrived into the airport we waited at least an hour to go in our plane.... as we went in I told Julian "dibs I sit beside the window" then he said "okay sure " he was laughing . I told him that my stomach is hurting me. Then he said "I don't think the baby will come out soon.. It's been just 2 months" then I said "yea your right"...
The plane took off . I was looking outside at the sunrise . I got a call from my mom and I didn't answer.... I guess she will call the police after .
-next day-
We arrived to Canada . As soon as we came in Jovani was waiting for us!! I saw Julian gave him a big hug. Then I said "awwwh" .... they looked at me and smiled !!
•Julian's part of the story•
I'm happy that I saw Jovani it's been almost 2 years . He moved to Canada cause he wanted a job there..
•Jovani's part of the story•
I can't believe he got her pregnant ! She's so beautiful