Chapter 29

Jovani lives in a hotel.. In his room he has 2 beds... So then he said "I'll leave u guys a bed alone and I'll be sleeping alone" then I said "thank you." . As I was organizing my stuff Julian came from behind me.. and put his arms around me. He was touching my stomach . I looked at him and said "it's getting bigger .. I wonder if it's a boy or a girl." Then he said "we will see tomorrow . we will go to the doctor".... It was 2 am then we decided to sleep.. I got a phone call from my parents again.. I'm not gonna answer ..before I slept me and Julian decided to watch tv we put it in the news... They showed my parents talking . They were saying "our daughter ran away..." then the police said "we are trying to find her"... I turned the tv off and slept.. Julian said "what's wrong?..maybe u should go back." Then I said "no it's okay." ...
-Next day-
I woke up and saw Julian and Jovani still asleep... I was on my phone then I heard Jovani saying "so is Julian a good boyfriend?." Then I said "yea I'm so happy to be with him!" ... Few minutes later he woke up. He said "let's go to the doctor right now.." I got ready. We went into the car. As we arrived Jovani helped me get out the car. I was dizzy. we went in then the doctor called our names. I sat on the chair then the doctor said "come with me" .. few minutes later he finished doing the tests . and he came and said "it's a girl!!" Omg I'm having a girl..