Chapter 4

I went on Facebook..I had a lot of hate comments from Ashley and her friends..on my photo it said "go die" "Julian hates you" "kill yourself".... I went to Julian's house..I knocked on his door..he opened..I saw Ashley in the back..I heard her say "ugh not her again"..Julian went outside with me..he said "what's wrong" I showed him the comments on my picture..then he said "I'll talk to her".. Then I said "or maybe u should break up with her"... Julian laughed..we were gonna kiss for some reasons but Ashley opened the door..She saw us..good I'm happy that she saw us..she yelled "JULIAN WHAT ARE U DOING?!!" then he said "what's wrong?...sorry" then she said "I forgive you" she kissed him in front of me and took him with his hand"...
-Next Day-
I went to school wearing a simple shirt with ripped jeans...I saw my one and only friend she came up to me and said "GUESS WHAT?!!.Your never gonna believe this!!" I said "okay then tell me" she said "I heard Julian talking with his friends and saying that he loves you..and that he's trying to break up with Ashley.." Then I said "omg..THATS AMAZING" lol I know I could be rude but I love him...he went up to me and said "wow ur so beautiful"
•Julian's part of the story•
I love her. I want to be with her. Ashley isn't my type