Chapter 5

I finally have a class with Julian..I went in and he was telling me to sit next to him.. So I did and I told him "so are you breaking up with Ashley?" He said "look she already said if I break up with her bad things will happen.." Then I said "you actually believe that?." We looked at each other and laughed.. He's so hot I can't help it. I finally decided to tell him that I loved him.. He looked at me.. He was happy then he said "me too"... Aw omg he loves me..but the only problem is Ashley...anyways we all got invited to a party on Friday... I'm going with Julian but in secret..Ashley texted me and said "stop talking with Julian..he's mine.." Honestly I'm not trying to be rude but she is with me so why not be rude too? She's one of those girly girls..I mean how could Julian date her.. Then there's me a skater girl from Florida...when I look at him. He's just not her type!!
•Ashley part of the story•
I think I'm planing me and my friends to do something bad to her.. Honestly she's Julian's type but he's mine so too late... Last time a boy broke up with me he went to the hospital... Some of my friends are scared of me now..lol anyways I'm the popular girl at school with a hot boyfriend..I need to do something bad for y/n!