Chapter 30

-2 months later-
Omg I think the baby is coming... Julian and Jovani weren't here with me in the room... I called Julian As soon as possible to get me!! I told him "Julian the baby is coming" then he told me "okay stay with me I'm on my way." I felt it..... he came I got in the car he was driving very fast to go to the hospital.... We arrived they put me on a bed and took me into a room... The doctor said "are you ready".... Few minutes later the baby came out omg she was so small... The doctor gave her to me.. Then Julian was holding her. I told Julian "she has blue eyes just like her dad". Then he said "a cute face just like her mom"... then the nurse said "awwww omg this is so cute"... Julian looked at me and said "what are we gonna name her?" I looked at him and said "we are gonna name her Juliana!" As I was holding her me and Julian Kissed ..Jovani took a picture for us...
Then we came out the hospital.. I went home and put up her bed.. she was sleeping. Tomorrow me and Julian will be shopping for Juliana!!! few hours later my friend called me and said "I went to visit ur mom.. She divorced and she's crying so much because of u left"... Then I said "tell her I'm fine "... I think I should go back with Julian.... I feel so bad.