Chapter 18

I woke up and remembered today is the party!! I was picking out what I was gonna wear and then I heard the door open.. it was mom she said "ur not going anywhere" I said "yea I know don't worry I was just looking at something" then she said "ha okay come down stairs to eat breakfast"... finally picked what I was gonna wear.. I'm wearing high tight pants with a short t shirt!!! Anyways I went down stairs to eat with my mom and dad. My dad said "so I heard ur dating a guy named Julian" then I said "yea" then he looked at me and said "I don't know about this one..." I got up and said "he's a great guy now I'll be going upstairs I'm not hungry anymore!" I Went to my room and slammed the door behind me. He always has to complain on everything I do! I called Julian and reminded him that he gotta pick me up!... my mom came and told me "tonight me and ur father will be going out. U stay home" then I said "Yea don't worry I won't be going no where". finally it's 8 pm my parents left,,, I got ready and called Julian. I don't have any keys with me so i I went out the window. he was waiting for me in his car I got in!! He said "wow u look beautiful" I said "yea like always" with a laugh then he just laughed!! we finally arrived I walked in holding Julian's hand .. ugh Ashley has to be there... we walked around then Julian went to drink.. few minutes later I saw Ashley putting her hands on him I ran and said "what are u doing?" She looked at Julian then he said "sorry I love Ashley" I ran to the bathroom and started crying... I heard someone come in it was Ashley with her squad she said "I guess Julian likes me now..finish her girls.." Two of her friends came in front of me with a knife ... All I remember is everything went black..