Chapter 9

TODAY IS THE DAY I GO TO PROM WITH THE ONE I LOVE!!! I'll be going with Julian!! Ashley thinks she's gonna make me cry in front of everyone. In her dreams.. Imagine if I got picked for prom queen and Julian got picked for prom king!!!!! Omg I'm so excited! So basically I go to school and then prom will be after school at 5pm.. As I walked in class everyone was talking about tonight.. And there he was Julian walking down the hallways staring at me.. I always blush! He came up to me and said "I can't go to prom.." Then I said "oh why?!!" Then he said "JOKE I CANT WAIT TO GO WITH YOU!!" He give me a big hug!! I was laughing.. everyone was staring at us. Then a boy yelled "HES CHEATING ON ASHLEY!!!" Then Julian said "mind ur own business!!".,,, I mean he isn't cheating. He just don't like her anymore.. Now he's mine.. Anyways he never liked her well that's what I heard...Ashley came up to me and said "have fun tonight,,I'll be breaking up with Julian and maybe u should be careful".. I'm shocked she's gonna break up with Julian. She wasn't sad when she said that.. Her squad just said "oh yea she's gonna" I was gonna laugh in their faces but whatever... I told Julian.. He wasn't sad either..it's like me and Julian are meant to be together.