Chapter 19

•Julian's part of story•
I woke up on a table what happened??? Last thing I remember is that I was drinking.. why did I do that? Wait where's Y/n?! Suddenly I heard someone scream it was y/n friend.. Everyone ran to see what was going on.. She said "it's..y/n she's on the floor full of blood in the girls bathroom".. I had tears in my eyes!!! I called the ambulance.. omg I looked around to see if Ashley was here I'm sure it was her.. she wasn't . The ambulance came they took y/n to the hospital I followed them.. they told me to wait outside.. while I was waiting y/n friend came in. She told me "last thing I remember about her that she was crying" crying? What did I do I said to myself.. The doctor came and told me "u can come in now" I walked in I saw her in a bed.. I sat next to her And held her hand and kissed her on the cheek.. she woke up I told her "I'm glad ur okay" she didn't respond... she wasn't even looking at me I felt like she was mad.. Few minutes later she turned her head and said "why were with Ashley? She had her hands all over u. Ashley's friends stabbed me." I looked at her and started crying.. I told her "I don't remember anything .. I was drinking " she turned her head... I said "look in sorry please forgive me.. I was drunk . Please give me one more chance" she looked at me and said "I will". I gave her a huge hug!!
•y/n part of story•
Julian explained me everything!! Tomorrow I'll go see the police to tell them what happened.. I forgive him he was drunk.. now I'm scared that my parents got home.. The doctor came in and said "we called ur parents".. Oh no I said to myself.. I was gonna keep this as a secret.. Now they won't let me be with Julian ..
-----------
Tysm Guys for 4K!!!!!!