Chapter 27

Julian told me his twin brother Jovani lives in Canada... I'm gonna run away from my parents.. It's like they don't want me to have fun in life, they are so rude with me.. I'm going to run away with Julian!! we are gonna go live with Jovani in Canada.. I called Julian and told him then he said "I told my parents I wanna move to Canada with Jovani.. They actually don't mind. What about you?" Then I said "I'm going to run away I'm not going to tell my parents!!" Then he said "are you sure.." Then I said "I do these kind of stuff for love!!" ...
•Julian's part of story•
well I guess I'm going to live with my love of my life with Jovani in Canada.. I can't believe she's gonna runaway with me !!
•you•
I guess we are going to Canada in a week!!! I can't wait! New life .. I'm actually worried what's gonna happen when my parents are gonna find out.. maybe I should tell them and they will understand ?.. that Julian and me are gonna be parents.. And they won't let us apart anymore? or should I just run away .. life is complicated . Honestly why did I get pregnant yes I am happy but look how young I am! Almost 17.
---------
Next chapter is the last chapter? Okay should she just tell her parents and they will understand or she will run away... comment ideas ..