chapter 4 (edited)

sofia
i was hurt, angry, frustrated and disgusted. I feel like to give up, accept defeat. At the moment i didnt think slapping him was a natural instinct but he deserves it.
i have been walking for an hour now. i am exhausted from flying. i have a long day and a long flight. All i want to do was crash on my bed and sleep, but my ass of a husband knew how to work me up. He is a fucking arrogant piece of shit. (excuse my language)
when i look to my right, i am back infront of the hotel. Hmm i am not sharing a room with him, much less a bed. i dont even want to see a piece of his bloody existence. I walked pass the lobby and head straight towards the bar next to the outdoor pool "can i have 3 shots of tequila"
"sure ma'am' the bar tender quickly prepare my shot. i was given salt lime and 3 tequila shot, i look up at the bar tender with a silly smile "how do i drink these?" and give a slight shrug.
"not much of a drinker i see, anyways you lick the salt throw the shot down then suck the lime"
"oh okay i think i got this, lick, drink and suck!" bam down my throat. it felt like fire going down my throat and inside my tummy. i guess i should have ate first. but who cares and i down with the 2 other shots. I felt someone stairing at me, i turn to my right and there was a woman who seems to be in her early 30's, she was wearing a red and black lacy dress, about 3 inches above her knees and it has a very thin strap. the dress hung her curves really good. she looks beautiful, no that would be an understatement, gorgeous. she had very light make up on and red lip stick with her hair in a messy bun. "drinking your sorrow away" she asked.
"you could say"
"hmm well what else is there for damsels in distress to do?" and she drown another shot of whatever she was drinking.
"well the only difference is that i dont have a knight in shining armor to rescue me" i reply smugly.
she pass me a shot and raise one up "friends?"
i raise mine up also" i guess"
"well i am Johanna Brant, wife of Alex Brant, the biggest lying bastard in history and also a cheating one."
"Sofi Evvans now known as vandilique." and she spit and choke on the juice she was sipping.
"you Mean Christopher Vandilique is your husband. You married him yesterday. and is currently on your honeymoon. Let me guess contract marriage". wow she knew alot. i was left Dumb founded, speechless. "dont worry my husband suggest the idea to him. they are partners in crime. my marriage is also a contract marriage."
i started feeling dizzy, couldnt tell if it was the shots or what i have just found out. Is this going to be a good sign or bad sign. i hope it turns o
ut good. i was about to fall of the chair but was caught by a pair of rough strong arms.

"Are you okay ma'am?". said the stranger. he was tall almost seven i guess. He had light brown hair which was slightly curly and it seems a little over grown; it was in level with his neck line. He had light brow eyes with a dash of slight yellow, almost the color of a lion's or tiger's. He was lightly tanned or maybe its his natural complexion, and was well built. He basically looks like a wall compare to my small frame which was not so small either but he made it seems impossibly small.
"Penny for your thoughts?"
"uhh sorry, i guess i am a little woozy but yea am fine. thank you."
He kept stairing in my eyes, i dont think he heard a word i just said. i give his shoulder a slight push and try to wiggle out of his hold, "oops sorry, you have really captivating eyes and you are extremely beautiful. " he said while releasing me.
"thank you, i am sofia Vandilique by the way and this is my friend Johanna".
"Johanna! oh my! What a pleasant suprise, I am sorry, i'm shawn sullivan, johanna and I are childhood friends."
"oh wow!", and i was soon forgotten since they began talk about their childhood and how long they haven't seen eachother and how much they have to catch up on and you know the rest. I had three more shots of tequilla and I keep ordering untill I lost count.
I tired to get up but unfortunately i lost balance and I immediately felt a strong pair of familar hands caught me along with a familiar scent envelope me. He held in bridal style. "lets get you to bed". i look up at him sharply. the nerves of this man!. As soon as were we out of sight, i push him roughly away from me i dont care at this point if i fell on the floor. i dont want to be next to this man. "Dont you fucking touch me"
i said with gritted teeth as soon as he up me down I stumbled and he grabbed and steady me. "Dont start a fucking commotion now, lets go"
"LETS GO! Go where?! i am not going any fucking where with you." i poke him in the chest and push him a step backwards after every word. And walked away. Luckily most of my identifications was still evvans Especially my credit and dedit cards. I went up to the receptionist " I would like to book a standard room please."
"Your name please and two pieces of ID that tells your name, DOB address and one with you signature along with your credit card we accept debit and cash ofcourse."
"That won't be necessary, my WIFE is a little bit drunk" the receptionist look at us back and fort and give a small smile. "no problem sir" He grab my waist and pull me towards him, i staggered alot. i can hardly balance myself now. i feel as if i will also loose conciousness any moment now. My vision has gotten worst, i see double on everything; lift me up in bridal style and began to walk to the elevator. i kept on kicking and pushing him away from me. but he wouldnt budge. when we were in the elevator he slam me up against the wall "you better behave your fucking self evvan, remember the penalties of the contract."of yes how can i fucking forget about your stupid contract. i regret agreeing to this stupid arrange marriage. i should a just said no."
" isnt it too late for that now?"
"you know what i hate you, you fucking bastard, for destroying my life. you are just a piece of worthless shit!"
all of a sudden my face sting and was throbbing. he slapped me. he slowly step back as if realising what he just done. as soon as the door open i push past him and tried to run but he grab me back so fast, without another word he threw me over his should and began taking long strides towards the our bed room I guess. As soon as he place me down on the couch I felt sick, he grab me and tried to lead me to the bathroom but it was too late. i puke all over myself and him. I started seeing dark spots, my left cheek was numb and my left ears was deaf . sofia! Sofia! sof!... and i was out.

Christopher
I literally hate teenagers. Thank god i wasn't so careless and reckless. Firstly she ran off to god knows where, i found her 4 hours after drunk in the hotel's bar and now she fricking puke all over me and her self and faint on top of it. Its like the worst day in my entire life.
I took my shirt off and I stand stairing at her and take a long deep breath. i take her and place her gently on the bed, grab a bowl with warm water and a wash cloth, as i began undressing her, i had to swallow. she was wearing a red victoria secret lacy bra and underware which barely covers her bum. I instantly got hard, her body was so soft, smooth and scarless, except for a birthmark on her left butt cheek. I immediately regret taking my shirt off because i had to lift her upper body to unzip the dress and pull it down which causes her nipples to rub against my chest and I earn a moan from her.
I tired to be as quick as possible but that didnt help;as i started to wipe her cheek coming down ro her chest I notice vomit got into her bra. I said all the prayers i possibly knew. i delayed the process of removing her bar and continue to wipe her stomach; which earn me a glace of her perfectly shaved or waxed pubic part. i lick my lips and caught my self stairing. i had to stop. i didnt bother check her suitcase for clothes, i just grab one of my T-shirt and slip it over her then remove her bra and give her breast a quick wipe trying not to touch but unfortunately,my tum accidently brush over her harden nipple. "oh fuck!".